Safety of all Players
- Be at all practices and games before the players are expected to be there so that parents can turn the care of their children over to you in person. Be sure not to leave a game or practice until you have turned the care of all players back to their parents. (You can have someone else responsible for this as long as the parents and the AD know who that person is)
- Fill out and turn in a volunteer form to the KAES office for all adults that work with or around players.
- Fill out and turn in a coach /volunteer code of conduct form to the KAES office for head coach and assistant coach. https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/35efe4_ea9ce3c82a344021a834d3101ff91c70.doc?dn=CSAF_CodeOfConduct.doc
- Use school transportation whenever possible. All drivers must be on the approved drivers list for the school.
- Submit an official Team Roster to the AD within one week of tryouts. https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/35efe4_4b38a1d113c847c0ba11ca8c2e067dba.xls?dn=CSAF_Roster_Form.xls
- Fill out an incident report for any incident involving fighting, threats, or ejection from a game or gym for players or spectators. https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/35efe4_26695438423f4dedac1aea051d72bc0f.doc?dn=CSAF_Incident_Report.doc
Representation of our church and school
- Have all players read and sign the Athletic Eligibility Agreement. (Form #1)
- Enforce the Athletic Eligibility Agreement.
- Report to the AD any behaviors by parents and home team spectators that do not represent our church and school appropriately.
Communication (Parents and AD)
- Fill out the list of emergency contact numbers and have it available at all practices and games. (Form #2) Make sure that parents know how to contact you.
- Communicate changes in the practice or game schedule to the parents and the AD, with as much notice as possible.
- Check with the AD on the day of all away games to be sure you have the correct location and time. (There are frequent last minute changes)
- Turn a Game Report in to the AD the morning after all district games. If you email the report to the commissioner directly be sure to send a copy to the AD.
League Rules And Policies
- Know and enforce all league rules and policies. https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/35efe4_e4b3cb56f3f747cf866b05ee3d3bf3ba.docx?dn=CSAF_policies_14.docx
- Know the official CSAF rules for the sport that you coach. Make sure you have a copy of those rules available at all district games.
- Soccer – https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/35efe4_f45e7623a2774ca8808e1611f83677f3.doc?dn=CSAFSoccer.doc
- Volleyball – https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/35efe4_cdee8e600afd47f8b5c7ae8e82e07172.doc?dn=CSAFvolleyball.doc
- Basketball – https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/561c24_14f4c4de2da54b2386df8c65a826fffa.doc?dn=CSAFBasketball.doc
- Flag Football –
- Baseball – https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/561c24_87de43c166d24028885de5a62b5adb52.doc?dn=CSAFBaseSoft.doc